While the name suggests this pillow is aimed at those going through pregnancy, our L-Shape Support Pillow is ideal for a number of different situations. In fact, this is why it is one of our best sellers. Here, we will explore more about the L Shape Pregnancy Support Pillow in more detail.
Is getting a good night’s sleep an issue for you?
One of the main benefits of the L-Shape Support Pillow is that it acts as the ideal support that some people require to have a good sleep. Many pregnant women struggle to sleep on their side when they are pregnant due to the baby bump, but this L shape pillow can alleviate the pressure making it possible.
Those with arthritis and back issues may also find that finding a comfortable position to sleep in simply is not possible without comfortable support. This is where the L Shape Support Pillow can help.
For uses during pregnancy and after the birth
The main reason that this pillow is aimed towards pregnant women is because it offers a number of potential uses both during pregnancy and after the birth of the child.
What are they?
- During pregnancy the pillow can be used as additional support while sitting to relieve pressure on the back
- Can be used to help the expectant mother find a comfortable sleeping position
- Can be used to support the child correctly during breast or bottle-feeding
- Is ideal for supporting the baby when they are on your lap
Furthermore, this pillow is perfect for babies because of the way it has been designed. It is hypoallergenic, comfortable and super-soft, which means that it will not cause skin irritation unlike some other similar pillows.
- Measures 160 x 50 x 20 cm approximately
- Machine washable
- Available in a number of Colours and Fabrics